Front Office/Business Operations Assistant
We are looking for a Front Office/Business Operations Assistant to manage our front office/reception area and assist our management team in running the operations of our physical/digital spaces.
You will be performing a dual inter-related function of operations and front office roles, responsibilities include scheduling appointments, organizing files, and distributing mail as required and coordinating all front desk activities, including calls, reservations and guests services.
Ultimately, you will work with department managers and team leads to ensure all operational tasks are completed to keep the department and teams running smoothly as well as ensure our front desk provides professional and friendly service to our customers.
- Promptly answer the questions of staff and other stakeholders
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain relationships with vendors
- Prepare and file forms and other documents
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding processes
- Take inventory and order office supplies as needed
- Update logs and order forms
- Analyze all operations and forward suggestions for improvement to the Manager
- Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets)
- Train, supervise and support office staff, including receptionists, security guards and call center agents
- Schedule shifts
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service
- Handle complaints and specific customers requests
- Troubleshoot emergencies
- Monitor stock and order office supplies
- Ensure proper mail distribution
- Prepare and monitor office budget
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an Operations Assistant, Front desk manager, Reception manager or similar role
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. computer, phone gadgets and printers)
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Superb organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Minimum first degree is required.
- Relevant training and/or certifications in Operations and Customer Service will be an added advantage.
Growth and Progression
- Upon a minimum stay of 12 months, Assistants can progress to associate level roles in Consulting, Growth and Operations.
- Industry average (with peculiar environmental factors consideration).
Internship Entry level
- Applicants with experience gap can apply through our internship route by sending an internship application to [email protected]