We are looking for an experienced Product developer who is passionate about building digital products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Identify opportunities for new products
- Designing and developing digital products and website as as service business development products.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Designing and maintaining websites and web applications.
- Conceptualizing and implementing visuals and graphics based on requirements
- Conceptualising and designing web-based products
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems like WordPress, CorelDraw, etc.
- Proven knowledge of digital products design and development.
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
Growth and Progression
- Upon a minimum stay of 12 months, Developers can progress to Management level roles in Products Engineering and Technology.
- Industry average (with peculiar environmental factors consideration).
Internship Entry level
Applicants with experience gap can apply through our internship route by sending an internship application to [email protected]